BOUGHT: 3 Rose Lane, The Sanctuary, Huntington
“Our family was privileged to receive family vouchers from Linda to the Waikato River cruise recently. It was a wonderful experienced with beautiful scenery, good food and relaxing moment. We wouldn’t have gone to this kind of trip if not given this opportunity. Thank you, Linda for her kind offer.
She was a thoughtful, helpful and kind person to us. Not only she was helpful in the whole process of getting one of our most important basic needs – a house, she also showed friendliness and kindness to our family. Always caring and helpful. As a new migrant family, this has helped us not only to settle down better and easier, but also let us felt warm and welcomed to this wonderful country.
Thank you Linda, for your help.”
Soo Chin & Jim
SOLD: 92A Whatawhata Road, Dinsdale
Linda Dobson – what can I say! An absolute Gem. From our very first phone call right thru to the end Linda was always Ready, Willing and offering her support.
She even brought packaging boxes to help with my move.
This lady even stepped in to help me secure a section in the Far North, saving me thousands of precious dollars – far beyond anyone’s expectations.
I would thoroughly recommend this wonderful lady to anyone seeking a Real Estate Agent to help with the promotion and sale of their property.
Well done, Linda! Thanks a million.
SOLD: 198 Tramway Road, Enderley, Hamilton
Lana and I would like to thank you for six weeks of excellent service.
We never dreamed to sell our family home so fast and effortless. Since the first knock on our door, you were there all the time every time. We experienced a warm, friendly and hardworking Agent that not only sold our home but helped us find the right home to purchase guiding us through the entire journey. You were there to answer my concerns – even late at night. Linda, you just went beyond the call of duty and is a perfect example of your profession.
We are so grateful for that knock on our door. Words cannot express how thankful we are.
SOLD: 14 Compton Grove, Somerset Heights, Hamilton
1. The above-mentioned refers.
2. We would wish to express our sincere appreciation and satisfaction in the professional way that our home was marketed and sold. The estate agent, Linda Dobson was most professional and ethical in her conduct and took time to listen carefully to our needs. Her advice was professional and motivated by a sincere desire to assist us as best as she can. She was at all times excellently prepared for show homes and we felt it was indeed a privilege to have had such an agent attend to our affairs.
3. We received all assistance we needed in getting the house ready for sale as well as some additional help with our move to the new house where we live now. This showed a commitment to getting us what is best for us.
4. This agent’s high level of competence, honest and trustworthy manner made the sale process, which can be difficult at times, most pleasing. We as clients and our needs was the priority and were accommodated at all times. Linda had the ability to work around our routine with our family and this was most interesting.
5. She is highly commended for her role in helping us in transitioning to our new life in the country.
6. We would highly recommend her as an agent to all that we know.
Again, thanks Linda
T van der Nest
BOUGHT: 14 Compton Grove, Somerset Heights, Hamilton
We are very glad with our new life in our amazing house. Thank you Linda you were very nice and helpful. The first time we saw the house was by accident, at that time we were on our way back home after finishing looking other 3 houses in the area. Linda was very hospitable to us. We loved the new house. She explained everything for us and helped us with the offers, she not just a agent for us ,she like a good friend to us, she helped us a lot, from signing the offer until we moved in she always helping us. She even told our new neighbors when we were moving in. She surprised us with a very nice gift when we move in that day. Even helping us to fix some lights in the house afterwards. We are looking a investment property now, we believe Linda can do it well and trust she will help us to find a good one too.
Tim and Lily
SOLD: 3 Rose Lane, The Sanctuary, Thomas Road, Rototuna, Hamilton
I would like to pass on our sincere gratitude for all the assistance we received from Residential Sales Consultant – Linda Dobson, through the sales process of our rental home.
Linda approached us in a professional manner and worked hard to get us the price we wanted. From the start we had a non-negotiable bottom line and this is what we received. Linda was at all times calm and attentive, never pushy or demanding; she managed all aspects of the sale and was a fair representative for both ourselves and the buyer alike. We would recommend Linda to any prospective customer and wouldn’t hesitate in using her services in the future.
Grant and Caryl Carson
BOUGHT: 3 Rose Lane, The Sanctuary, Thomas Road, Rototuna, Hamilton
Thank you Linda Dobson. It has been an absolute pleasure working with you. 10 out of 10 for your professional, thorough, hard working, friendly and caring manner. We are very satisfied customers and would definitely recommend Linda Dobson to others.
Hennie and Linza Wolmarans