We tend to under-estimate the importance of floor coverings. Not only is it visually pleasing, but the luxurious feel underfoot is very rewarding.
A few tips when investing in new carpets:
- Re-decorate from the floor upwards
- Interior colour tones should compliment each other – floors / walls / window treatments
- Rooms appear smaller with darker colours whilst lighter colours enhances the feel of spaciousness
- Darker colours will appear 20% lighter when installed than per sample
- View the sample in different areas of the property
- Underlay of high density will increase the life of your carpet, improve sound insulation and combat heat loss
- Your choice should be practical and reflect your lifestyle
- Fall in love with your choice of carpet – you’ll live with it for quite a while…. Time to roll out the red carpet treatment for you and the family!