Is your lawn a little down after winter? Spruce it up to its former glory in no time.
- Mowing a dry lawn gives a cleaner cut
- Mowing a dry lawn with a mulching mower will disperse cuttings more evenly
- Mow only one third off the grass blades’ length per cut
- Mow across rolling areas instead of up and down
- Change the mowing pattern with every cut
- Ensure the lawnmower blades are sharp to avoid tearing grass blades
A good weed and feed spray will condition it for a great lawn just in time for summer!