We all need a home and to secure your own has great benefits. Not only does it give you independence and the lifestyle of your choice, but over time appreciation can make you smile all the way to the bank.
Here are a few reasons why you should endure the pain to enjoy the gain later.
- Mortgage rates are relatively low.
- Rates can be fixed for as long as ten years at certain finance institutions – this makes budgeting easier.
- Rentals are on the rise – and won’t be to your credit.
- Real estate is a great investment – whether it is the roof over your head or a passive income generator.
- It gives you freedom to add your footprint to your home – no more permission needed to paint or improve. You can accomplish this and watch your investment’s equity grow too.