Buyers’ preferences are categorized and prioritized to address their need and wants.
Sometimes a happy medium is achieved by compromising on less important features.
- Location is at the top of the list. Close proximity to amenities save time and travel expenses.
- Price must reflect value and be market related.
- Size matters as it allows young families to grow into a property over a period of time and space to do life.
- Facilities – water/electricity/gas/telephone and internet connections are essential to enhance today’s lifestyles.
- Convenient niceties will encourage the buyer to part with extra dollars – centralized surround sound/vacuum system.
- New builds sport up-to-date technology and more maintenance free lifetime.
- Safety and security is a serious contender.
House hunting? Look at property through new eyes and imagine what your personal footprint can transform it into – and calculate the value added over a period of time…