The face of home ownership can change over the years. As time goes by, circumstances will change and divert to avenues not previously considered. Sometimes renovations and additions give scope to stay put, but in time it might become clear that the only option out is to sell and move on. Is it time to put your home on the market?
- Running out of space with a growing family, but don’t like the bother of building alterations.
- The upkeep of the property is not financially viable for just the pair of you. The kids have left the nest and you simply don’t need such a big home any more. You can spend time doing things you enjoy doing.
- You can live the life you deserve on retirement by using the profit made by selling off the big family home and down sizing to a home suitable for your current needs.
- Commuting to and from work is a time and money waster. Whilst in the work force, it might be wise to live closer to your place of employment and have the benefit of more time with the family and saving on travel expenses too.
- You always wanted to do your own thing and starting your own business is the next step. You can use the equity from your house sale to set you up in your business venture.
- Relocation due to work commitments is a good reason for selling and start fresh. It’s exiting and a new beginning for the family. You’ll need to buy or rent for while before deciding where to put your roots down.
- Costs of owning your current home escalated to such an extent that it really hits you in the pocket and you can easily down size and live comfortably.
These are good indicators whether to consider selling your existing home and invest in your future needs – some of which have changed significantly over time. The logic behind it is to prepare for your current lifestyle and apply the financial benefits to suit best. Be pro-active and secure your tomorrow today….
Contact Linda on 022 64 50588 for a confidential chat on how to bring your property to the market and to sell it for top dollar!